By using BetterThanData.com (“the Site”) or purchasing Better Than Data Unlimited (“the Service”), you’re consenting to the terms outlined below.
“YOU” AND “US”
In regards to this agreement, “you” can be a person or an organization. You can purchase Better Than Data Unlimited for your own use or for your organization’s use.
What you can’t do is buy the Service and share your access with whomever you want.
The terms “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Mediauthentic, Inc. The term “the Site” refers to BetterThanData.com and the term “the Service” refers to the paid Better Than Data membership.
Better Than Data Unlimited is a product that currently includes access to private live sessions, educational courses and online resources, software products, a private member dashboard and a community of other members. (“Service Content.”)
WHAT YOU GET
Within Better Than Data Unlimited, you get access to the following digital resources at any time:
- Better Than Data Courses
- LookerStudio.VIP Courses
- One Seat on Lead Insight Pro
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and Service contain intellectual property (stuff we made) owned by Mediauthentic, Inc., including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property.
Our copyrighted and original materials are provided to you as part of the Service for your individual use only and a single-user license. All intellectual property, including our copyrighted materials shall remain the sole property of Mediauthentic, Inc. No license to sell or distribute our materials is granted or implied.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
This includes but is not limited to sharing material with others who have not paid for the Service, posting excerpts of material on any social media, blogging about the material, or in any other way that would reasonably appear to share the Site or Service’s information with a non-member. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
The purchase price for Better Than Data Unlimited is for the total amount at your time of purchase. This amount will change over time. All purchases must be made by credit card using Stripe’s payment processing service using Thrive Cart (Note: By making this purchase, you also agree to both Stripe and Thrive Cart’s user agreement.)
In the event that your subscription payment fails, you will lose access to the Service until the balance is paid in full.
Better Than Data Unlimited “LIFETIME” TERMS
In marketing materials, when we refer to receiving “whatever we create in the future” or the lifetime access you receive with Better Than Data Unlimited, we are referring specifically to the online educational resources within the Service and not unlimited access to the instructors as human beings.
For the duration of this agreement, we shall maintain the BetterThanData.com website and all the websites necessary to provide you access to our work.
We’re a small team, dedicated to keeping things within reason. We can not guaranteed 100% uptime or that your access might not be limited due to power outages, acts of deities, tornadoes of fire, alien invasions, or any other forces that are outside of our control. We will take reasonable steps to maintain these websites and correct problems as they occur.
All of our products and websites are provided as-is and with no guarantees of merchantability.
When we create a new work, you will be notified in two ways:
- We will post an announcement in the Better Than Data Slack Community
- We will post an update on the Better Than Data Licensees Dashboard
This only applies to future works where Mediauthentic are the sole author/creator. When a work has more than one author, our co-authors will have to agree to make the work available to you under this Service. This applies only to non-commissioned works; it does not apply to projects we are commissioned to create for a client. This does not apply to physical goods.
Access to our future work does NOT include anything involving earnings, or personal information. We reserve the right to decide what work is or is NOT part of the Service at any time.
By accessing the Site and the Service, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (“Community Guidelines”) and that:
You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Site and will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content on the Site, our community Slack channel or our social media accounts either publicly or privately that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity); or speech that could cause emotional harm to fellow community members on the basis of race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity); or
discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not “stalk,” threaten, or otherwise harass another person;
- You will not spam or use the Site to engage in any commercial activities;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Site through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Site through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, you will retain access to the products within the Service until the end of your payment period and then you will not be charged again.
Should something come up and you absolutely need a refund for the payment of your current month ONLY, we will not hold your money hostage. But if a refund is processed, you will lose access to all materials related to the Service and we reserve the right to reject your ability to purchase the Service in the future.
We reserve the right to cancel and/or refund your purchase/subscription if you are shown to be in breach of our Community Guidelines.
UPDATES TO THESE TERMS
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
UPDATES TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
We reserve the right at any time to make changes and updates to the Service Content and the offerings within the Service.
If any changes to the price of the Service are made by us, you will receive at least 30 days notice.
Mediauthentic, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
VIOLATION OF TERMS
If we learn that you’ve allowed someone unauthorized access to our works, you agree to face the following penalties:
- The Service will be terminated and you will lose your access to the Better Than Data for eternity (until the Apocalypse), and
- You must make a $2,000 donation to the charity of our choosing at that time (which must be verified).
All other disputes related to this agreement shall be resolved in a court located in Reno,Nevada. By purchasing the Service, you consent and submit to this jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by Nevada law.
By purchasing the Service, you agree that if there’s a dispute you may only bring a claim on behalf of yourself, and no class action lawsuits. You also agree that the maximum amount you can collect from a dispute is a refund in the amount of your total payment for the Service.
If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any part of this agreement to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Questions, comments, concerns, feedback, and glowing accolades are always welcome. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org